My company, BrightStarr, is looking for a SharePoint business analyst. Our goal is to work with someone who:
- Understands the platform very well
- Has a good idea of what’s a smart SharePoint solution versus a cobbled together house of cards
- Enjoys working directly clients, some of whom understand what SharePoint is all about and some who have just a vague notion that SharePoint could help them but not sure exactly how
- Can write very well
- Can communicate really well with a small team
- Is good at and enjoys multi-tasking. This is not a heavily process-driven environment (we have enough process to do things in an organized way, but we’re extremely fast on our feet, nimble and all that good stuff).
This is not a developer position although if you’re a consultant-developer looking to focus more or consulting and less on development, this could be a good step for you.
If you’re interested, ping me on twitter or email me!
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/pagalvin