SharePoint Shop Talk continues this Thursday at 12:30 PM EDT to 1:30PM EDT. This will be our 5th call I believe. SharePoint Shop Talk works like this:
- A panel of SharePoint Experts answer questions. This week the panel includes Laura Rogers, Natalya Voskresenskaya, Harry Jones and me.
- Any SharePoint question is fair game.
- Send or ask questions:
- By email: email@example.com
- Twitter directly to @pagalvin
- Leave a comment on this blog
- Write the question down on the back of a piece of poster board, one side of which is covered with $20 bills and mailed to my home address (leave a comment and I will be in touch with you directly).
- Lastly, dial into the call and just ask it out loud.
This week we have a few questions around SharePoint workflow. Two sample questions:
- “How do I deploy a SharePoint Designer workflow from development to test?”
- “Does SharePoint Designer workflow work well with InfoPath? How I can share information between an InfoPath form and a SharePoint Designer workflow?”
This week’s SharePoint Shop Talk registration is up. Click here to register. We hope to hear you there!
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/pagalvin